Are you or someone you know suffering from Alzheimer’s, memory loss or any other neurological condition that restricts your/their movements? This Titan chair balances elegance and sophistication with versatility and durability.
Using the millie-mova technology, the Royal EZ Mobility Lever is designed to enable a family member or a caregiver to easily and safely move a seated disabled or elderly person with restricted mobility to-and-away a table. It eliminates the risk of injury to the carer, whilst restoring independence and dignity to the user.
When the lever is foot-depressed by the carer, the chair gently glides on almost any surface, providing a jerk-free motion that will not scratch the floor. So easy even a child can do it!
This chair is made of durable steel, and has a luxurious upholstered seat and Waterfall back for unmatched comfort. It also has a 25-year frame warranty, a 15-year foam warranty, and a 5-year fabric warranty.
Benefits and Highlights:
- Weight Capacity: 300 Pounds
- Easy-to-operate anti-slip foot lever (REZ): the Royal-EZ engages the front wheels by depressing a foot lever while standing behind the chair. With the foot lever depressed, the chair is lifted on four wheels for easy movement The chair normally seats firmly on the floor when the wheels are not engaged
- An attractive, functional chair for in-home use; great for dining room, kitchen, office and living room
- Reduces the risk of injury to caregivers since little effort is required to move a seated person
- 3" seat cushion and lumbar support provides hours of seated comfort
- Tension-controlled back wheels
- Open access allows for easy cleaning
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Width: 22”W x 24”D x 34 ½”H
- Seat width (between arms): 20”
- Arm height: 25½”
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Weight (Royal EZ): 5lbs
- Steel frame: 1”
- Upholstery material: Antimicrobial / Crypton fabrics and Vinyl