This assistive Titan Swivel Chair is a boon to caregivers and patients alike. Ideal for in-home care, independent living and assisted living facilities, it facilitates the quality of life of those with Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson’s, arthritis, ED, muscular dystrophy, and for seniors with limited mobility.
The chair is fitted with a Royal EZ mechanism, a foot-operated lever that enables caregivers to easily move seated individuals to-and-away from the table in a jerk-free motion. This not only alleviates the physical burdens on caregivers whose patients may be larger and heavier than them, but it also reduces the likelihood of sudden, jarring movements that can startle and unsettle the user.
Available in a variety of vibrant colors, the Titan is perfect for the kitchen, dining room, living room and office desk.
Please contact us for colors, or specify the code from the last picture when placing your online order.
- Combines comfort and safety
- Reduces risk of strain or injury to caregivers and staff
- No need to push, twist or shove a seated person to the table
- This chair rolls with minimal effort. So easy even a child can do it!
- Prevents floor damage as the chair is rolled forward (not pushed or shoved)
- Felt glides suitable for use on wood floors and carpeted surfaces
- Lumbar support provides hours of seated comfort
- The 3” cold cured foam seat repels water and other liquids
- Anti-slip foot pedal
- Heavy-duty poly open arms caps allow for easy grip, and a large wipe-out design allows for easy clean-up
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Seat: 22"W x 24"D x 34.5"H
- Seat Width (between arms): 20"
- Seat Height: 18” (20” optional)
- Arm Height: 25.5”
- Weight: 48 lbs.
- Frame Material: 18 Gauge Steel
- Upholstery Material: Antimicrobial / Crypton fabrics and Vinyl
- 25 Warranty on Frame
- 15 Year Warranty on Cold Cured Foam
- 5 Year Warranty on Fabric
- 5 Year Warranty on the Royal EZ Lever System
NOTE: Delivered to your door FULLY ASSEMBLED!